New Year in Tivoli
This year, Tivoli is open for New Year's Eve. Shop at the stalls, have dinner at one of the many restaurants, go on the rides, and ring in the new year with fireworks and festivities in Copenhagen's most beautiful park.
It is simply magical when Tivoli in Copenhagen celebrates this special evening. Book your table in advance directly with the restaurant you wish to celebrate at.
- 11.00: Tivoli opens
- 21:30: Rides close
- 21:30: Illuminations are turned off
- 21:45: Tivoli's big New Year's fireworks on the Open Air Stage area
- 22.00: Tivoli closes for entry
- 22:00: Booths, shops, fastfood shops, and some restaurants close
- 22:00 - 00:30: The lights are on in the Gardens - enjoy the atmosphere and watch the fireworks from the City Hall in the garden if you wish.
- 00:30: Tivoli closes - thank you and Happy New Year!
|31/12/2013 - 01/01/2014||København||Tuesday, Wednesday||11:00 - 00:30|
Last updated byWonderful Copenhagen email@example.com
City / Area
- København (indre by)
Types of events
- National event
- Other events (Mad)
CoordinatesLongtitude : 12.565667699
Latitude : 55.674637399