Nollund Church, is a chapel of ease under Grindsted Church. It was designed by architect Hother Paludan and built in 1914. It consists of a chancel and nave and has a semi-detached belfry to the west and a polygonal extension to the north where the chancel meets the nave.
Last updated byVisit Billund firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only
Types of church
CoordinatesLongtitude : 8.868028
Latitude : 55.789894