Ørby Kirke was built in the year 1904, and most of the furniture is just as old as the chuch. The chandelier, however was a gift from the count C.F. Danneskiold.
Open for the public only by appointment
Last updated bySamsø Erhvervs- og Turistcenter firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
Museums, Galleries and crafts
- access by appointment only
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.597089
Latitude : 55.79792