Øster Hurup Church

The quite modern church was built in the year 1900 and was consecrated 10 June by the bishop of Viborg.
The architect was C.A. Wiinholt. 

The church is built as a cross with the tower placed in the middle.

All furniture etc. was renewed in 1975. The altar is moved forward in the chancel so that focus is on the altar and the altar service.

The bell tower was built in 1999 its placed to the southwest of the church.

Opening hours
- MariagerfjordTuesday - Sunday -

Last updated by

VisitMariagerFjord mariager@visitmariagerfjord.dk
 

Ota yhteyttä

Osoite

Solbjergvej 31, Øster Hurup
9560 Hadsund

Phone

(+45) 9858 7880

Facilities

  • Access

    • freely available
  • City / Area

    • Mariagerfjord
    • Øster Hurup
  • General facilities

    • parking

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

Lähettäjä

Yhteydet

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 10.271707999
    Latitude : 56.802961